Monday 4 May 2015

Post Session Praise

As I do not agree that Mistresses should ever be "reviewed" I am all for putting about a bit of post session praise now and then. Following a three hour scripted glove and med session this very Saturday, the following words were sent by the subject - a submissive glove fetishist at that: "I just thought I'd say a proper thank you to you because I was in a bit of a daze when I left you (due to how amazing the experience was!!!). You were absolutely brilliant and really played out my fantasy and all the details exactly how I wanted. I can't thank you enough - it was one of the best experiences of my life! You are also absolutely stunning in person, your photos don't do you justice! Much better than XXXXXX XXXX haha... I hope it wasn't too weird for you haha, I know my obsession is a bit odd! Anyway, thanks again and I hope we can do another session some time. Hope you like your new glove collection too... you can never have too many in my view... Maybe next time I can get you some leather boots or something. Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday! Simon"

No comments:

Post a Comment